Ho Chi Minh | Vietnam Office 45.000 sqm International Competition Concept 2nd Prize @ICE
A project designed at the international competition for the Ministry of Telecommunications of Vietnam, to redevelop their old VNTA headquarters. A Strict brief of maintaining the exiting structure and extending the GFA on top of it was given, making the double body tower with a green atrium our main design seed. Enhancing the public areas all along the building plus a louver façade that makes the coolness needed for the radio/rack servers needed and brings light at the same time for the office and interior utilities.
There are 5 special zones to consider as key points of this project, strategic intervals of VNTA.
- Public Zone (for general public affairs, such as public services and administration)
- M.I.C.E. Zone (Meetings, Conventions, Exhibitions)
- Technology Zone (Training, R&D, VNTA Servers, Data Center, Control Room)
- I-Hub (Interactive Hub with Canteen, Main Refractory, Lounge, Library)
- Sky Lounge (Panoramic Deck, VIP Lounge, Sky Garden, Gymnasium)
By separating and zoning the different functions, the security of the core office functions can be kept at a high level without compromising the openness of VNTA, public relations and interaction.
Project Develop at ICE • ideas for contemporary environments.
Enzyme Team | Matteo Biasiolo, Jorge Gil |